My Art Collectibles

Starting a fine art, collectibles and gifts website was a major milestone for this ex-corporate warrior. Cherish Collectibles features fine art by award-winning American artist Edna Hibel, as well as fine art collectables like collector plates and dolls. It's been both fun and frustrating, growing a business while battling Goliaths. Jesus is with me, and He will not let me fall.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Art To Beautify The Home

Art In Interior Decorating


I'm counting the days to when I get my new home by the river. I've already decided on the wall colors. They'll be rich and warm, to match my gorgeous Edna Hibel fine art works and art collectibles, such as the stunning Arte Ovales artist's proofs. I'm still looking for the perfect lamps and other lighting to complement my decor and show off my Hibel art collection. It's going to be beautiful.

I've been so excited I can hardly sleep ..... There's really no place like home. My first home was very spartan and simple. I always planned to do it up but I never got around to it. I never made use of art to dress it up. Have you noiced how much character and personality a home with art has? It just gives it a whole new dimension and makes it extra special.

Life is precious and every day is a gift from God. Even if you don't entertain very much you should create a wonderful home environment just for your own daily pleasure. Beautiful art doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Hibel's art pieces and collectibles, for instance, are very reasonably priced.

My new home will be decorated with lovely Edna Hibel fine art works and art collectibles. I can hardly wait to start having guests over!

Carol
Cherish Collectibles
Home of Fine Art, Collectibles & Gifts by Award-winning American artist Edna Hibel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home